Green Canopy is seeking a Marketing Coordinator, aligned to our company values, that has an ambition to learn, grow and develop within this position and in the company.
Anticipated Start Date
Director of Investor Relations & Impact
Submit cover letter & Resume to
ABOUT GREEN CANOPY
Green Canopy’s mission is to build homes, relationships and businesses that help regenerate communities and environments. Green Canopy believes in a better future where net zero energy homes are the norm, good homes are affordable, wild lands are preserved, communities are resilient and inclusive, and those that share in these beliefs earn profits. The deeply committed team, supported by an aligned impact investor shareholder base, has developed core competencies in two critical areas: urban infill deep green residential development and the sophisticated management and application of impact investment capital fund management. As a certified B Corporation since 2013, we are committed to building a more inclusive and sustainable economy.
The Marketing Coordinator works in support of all Company channels to execute strategic marketing initiatives, achieve marketing objectives and ensure brand communication is consistent, relevant and clearly demonstrated. The Marketing Coordinator will facilitate collaboration between internal key stakeholders and external consultants as required to execute marketing strategy. The Marketing Coordinator may provide additional support to other channels as requested.
Marketing Across Media Channels
• Support in the development, project management, and execution of the social media plan and blog schedule
• Manage social media responses
• Manage earned media and requests for information
• Support internal stakeholders with the production and curation of content for the annual and quarterly corporate reports and the annual impact report
• Create, manage and curate content for email marketing campaigns and newsletters
• Manage, develop, update and audit content, copy, graphics and layout for all corporate websites including maintenance of URL subscriptions and website applications
• Attend and participate in external events, including public speaking engagements, on behalf of the Company
• Coordinate and provide project management for external consultants and/or designers as required to facilitate marketing objectives
Channel Infrastructure Support and Event Planning
• Create and maintain channel infrastructure including creating and/or updating standard operating procedures and checklists
• Support internal stakeholders in the development of the annual marketing plan including project management, timeline, budgets, and monitoring of progress.
• Maintain marketing analytics and program reporting tools
• Lead event planning and development, and execute on Company-related events in support of the Sales, Human Resources and the Capital teams.
Design and Production of Collateral
• Provide project management support for graphic design and marketing consultants as required to deliver content that that meets Company marketing objectives
• Produce and/or update designs for in-home marketing collateral
• Develop and/or update fliers and in-home collateral that leverages the Company’s brand
• Develop and/or update design package of signage and corresponding guidelines for installation
• Coordinate and/or create logos, graphics, and presentations for fund marketing
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED
• At least 2 years of experience working in the field of Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field preferred
• Prior experience in marketing project management
• Prior experience in social media marketing
• Prior copywriting experience
• Knowledge of marketing processes and techniques
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop; CRM software; Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint; email marketing applications (such as Mailchimp); website applications (Squarespace, HTML a plus).
• Excellent time management skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and must be comfortable with public speaking.
• This is an Exempt, full-time position, generally working 40 hours per week, and requires some evening and weekend hours as needed.
• This position is primarily office-based, but requires frequent travel to project sites and special events in the Seattle area, and occasional travel to other market areas including Portland, Oregon.
• The annual starting salary for this position is $42,000-46,000, depending on experience. Competitive benefits package includes: company-paid medical, dental, vision & life insurance; 401(k) plan; paid maternity/paternity leave; gym and phone stipends.
Let's get to know each other! We want to connect with qualified candidates that are excited about being a part of the work we are doing at Green Canopy. Check out our website to learn more about Green Canopy. Watch our video on Purposeful Growth. Read about our Theory of Change. Find out if YOU want to be a part of the team!
To help us get to know you better, please submit a copy of your current resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your cover letter, tell us why you'd like to work with Green Canopy and the name of your favorite musical group. We look forward to hearing from you!